Saturday, October 6, 2012

Frank Sinatra Tribute

Stanley beach

Friday my mom and I went to Stanley Market to do more shopping... I'm pretty sure we are trouble with dad. Well actually we are banned from shopping, except I make my own money now sooooooo

I love the bus ride to Stanley Market. It is absolutely gorgeous. I also love Stanley Market. I never think I am going to buy much.... until I actually get there.

We took a new way home to see if it was faster but we discovered no matter what way we take it is pretty much an hour and 45 minutes door to door. Worth the time though!

Friday night my parents and I went to my new favorite Italian restaurant, Domani. They had a 'Frank Sinatra Tribute' that was great! For those of you who do not know, my PopPop passed away this past May and he LOVED Frank Sinatra. It wasn't until Friday night that I discovered Frank's songs have some pretty good lyrics. Im sure my PopPop is yelling down at me saying, "I TOLD YOU SO!"

The night was great and I loved being able to do something in remembrance of my PopPop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment