Monday, January 28, 2013

January 28: SHOWER TIME


Everything ran smoothly at the airport. Apparently I am only delayed when I am on my own.

We flew into Shenzhen, China and then took the bus to the Elements in Hong Kong. We got to the apartment around 2, I changed, “freshened up” and we headed straight for lunch at the Waterfront. We were both wayyy too hungry to shower first.

For lunch we got: bread, nachos, our own pizza and a side of fries. IT WAS GREAT.

After lunch Henry wanted to get his glasses fixed which turned into him buying 2 pairs of glasses and me buying one pair.

When we got back to the apartment I unpacked. Right after I threw all my clothes in the hamper my dad sprayed it with Febreze; well it was more like drenched it with Febreze.

Since I’m nice I let Henry shower first and showed my parents the pictures from the trip. My dad didn’t want to sit next to me on the couch until I had showered, but he got over it. I mean really, I wasn’t THAT gross. I had showered two days ago.

Finally I showered and got ready for dinner. We headed to Posto Publico for an Italian meal and Henry’s last good meal before heading back to Ma’anshan. Of course dinner was great, I don’t think I need to go into any details.


After dinner we headed back to the apartment and ended up drinking and listening to music until 2 am. For those of you who have experienced the nights on the deck or on the sun porch in Westfield, it felt like one of those nights, just with a better view.

No comments:

Post a Comment