Tuesday, February 5, 2013

January Backpacking Blog

Many of you have been asking when my blog is going to be up and the answer is... Today! 

I left for my trip on January 10th and returned on January 28th. After this post you will find 18 journal entries from my trip. I journaled after every day of my trip, which I then turned into these blog posts. 

Below is a list of the stops I took and a map.  Under the map is a link you can click on that will allow you to view the map from the website. 




Click the following link to be able to zoom into each stop on my trip!


This backpacking trip is a trip that I will never forget. It was an experience of a life time.  I learned so much more about Chinese culture. I slept in hostels with smelly boys. I showered maybe 6 times in 18 days. I learned how to eat (tolerate) spicy food. I met people from all over the world. I did things I will never do again.  I stepped outside of my comfort zone.


I hope you enjoy reading my "Travel Journal"!  
Make sure you scroll down to January 10th and read on up to January 28th. Or you can click on January in the "archives" section on the right and click on each post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment