Monday, November 5, 2012

Monday, November 5th: Back to Ma’anshan


This morning we got back to Ma’anshan around 10. It was a different feeling coming back from ZhangJiaJie than it is when I come back from Hong Kong. Coming back this time, I felt like I was back home. I had that sigh of relief you get when you’re excited to be back home. I am always so hesitant to call Ma’anshan home because the only place I have ever called home is where my parents live. Of course I will always call wherever they live home, especially Hong Kong.

Anyway, I got back, unpacked.. AKA through all my clothes in the wash with a ton of detergent and SHOWERED!!!!!!

Later on Alicia and I went to Auchan to stock up on groceries. After I had to go to English Corner. It was FREEZING. I should have worn more layers. Now I know for next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment